Date: February 12, 2020
Love is in the air!
Valentine’s Day is Friday! While just being in Puerto Morelos for Valentine’s Day is pretty wonderful, there are also some fun activities and dinner specials around town in honor of this special day.
Looking for a little adventure? Enjoy the day on a Bike and Snorkeling Tour with Lighthouse Tours. Ride through the streets of our picturesque town on a bike tour then snorkel in 2 different spots of the Puerto Morelos National Marine Park. Finish off with a delicious lunch and cold beverage at La Sirena. All this for just $100USD per couple!
Another incredible option to celebrate in the day; is Koox Ich Kool. A Farm to Table experience here in the Jungle of Puerto Morelos. Enjoy a tour of the farm, a swim in the pool, a delicious glass of wine or two… all followed by a 6 course meal prepared by Chef Karla Romo. Reservations are required. Contact: 999 199 9185
Every year on Valentine’s Day the municipality hosts a collective wedding at the Malecon. It is so fun to witness! Lots of couples in their wedding finest choose to make their commitment to each other in a group in front of the sea! The event starts at 5:00 p.m.
If your plan is to spend a nice, relaxing day on the beach and then head into town for a romantic dinner, take a look at some dinner specials being offered below.
- La Sirena – Is serving up a delicious 3 course surf and turf dinner and desert for $1600 pesos a couple. Reservations are recommended. Their full à la carte menu will also be available.
- Fonda Americana Grill – Chef Roberto will be cooking up a storm for Valentines day. Offering a delicious 3 course meal, with a choice of lobster, lamb or duck, followed by a yummy desert. $890/pesos pp.
- Ocean Front Valentine’s Dinner at Boquinete – While listening to the sounds of the sea enjoy a 4 course dinner with rose wine pairing. Yes, each course is served with a glass of wine. $850/pesos pp. Reservations are recommended.
- Taninos – Listen to live music and enjoy a dinner under the stars. Full à la carte menu will be available. Live Music at 7:30 p.m.
- John Grays Kitchen – Enjoy a quite romantic dinner at one of our favorite spots in town. Full à la carte menu will be available, and roses for the ladies.
- Punta Corcho – The wood fired oven will be cooking up some delicious seafood options, and the lovely staff are offering a desert on the house for the couples who celebrate with them.
- Salciccium Food Truck Village – Listen to live music and enjoy casual dinner. Full à la carte menu will be available. Live Music at 7:00 p.m. Desert on the house for the couples celebrating.
- I Wanna Pizza – Looking for a casual night out? Order a pizza to-go, grab a beach towel and have a romanic picnic on the beach.
- Socio Naiz – A great late night dinner at one of our favorite taco stops in town. Serving up heart shaped tacos and pizzas. Live Music at 10:30 p.m.
- DK Puerto Morelos – Celebrate with 2×1 on beer and wine all day. Order and of their delicious entrees, you will receive a free New York cheesecake with Ancho Reyes crust and a cup our organic Chiapas coffee “De Olla”.
Dance the night away!
Valentines Day this year falls on a Friday, so after a delicious dinner it’s time to go dancing!
- Friday is Salsa Night at La Sirena – Live Music at 9:00 p.m.
- Get your Valentines Party on @ Don Mexcal – a fun party for couples and single people looking to have fun! Live Music @ 10:00 p.m.
Are we missing your Valentines Event? Let us know and we can add it to our list!
Enjoy your Valentines celebrations!
Kim & Gabriel