FELIZ DIA DEL AMOR Y AMISTAD!
Valentine’s Day is upon us! And as always we are here to let you know about where you can wine and dine your Valentine. Puerto Morelos has SO MANY romantic spots, you’re sure to have a lovely evening!
What’s more romantic than a dinner with a view and the ocean breeze?
There are way too many great restaurants in Puerto Morelos to list, but here’s a little list of places with great food and a view!
- Osteria Barocca – Italian delights, rooftop romance, enough said! Be sure to make a reservation!
- La Sirena – there’s love in the air throughout the restaurant, but the rooftop will be magic with live music under la luna.
- Muelle Once – beautiful atmosphere overlooking the Caribbean
- Punta Corcho – wood fired oven, open air and a view overlooking the charming square and the sea
- Playa Jaguar – toes in the sand and a glass of wine in your hand. This ocean front restaurant serves up some amazing seafood!
The following places may not have that sea view, but they are sure to serve up a delicious meal!
- Tanino’s – gorgeous twinkly lights around a tropical courtyard, live music, great food
- John Gray’s – intimate, sophisticated, beautiful inside and outside – amazing food + sweet treats
- El Campanario – if the way to your lover’s heart involves a perfectly cooked steak, this is the spot.
- La Pizza Nostra – great ambiance, perfect pizza and wine (OUR FIRST DATE WAS AT PIZZA NOSTRA!)
- El Pirata – Chef Karla and her crew never disappoint – enjoy the food and feel the love!
- Al Chimichurri – wine and dine with amazing steaks, salads and empanadas – you can’t go wrong!
Don’t forget about the jungle!
A night out on the town is amazing, but if you are looking for a different experience, head into the jungle! The Mayan Jungle has SO MUCH to offer and SO MANY hidden gems…
#1. OOM BUBBLE BOUTIQUE HOTEL
Spend the night in a bubble!? Yes, A BUBBLE! Located on the Ruta de los Cenotes this is sure to be an incredible AND romantic getaway. Fall asleep to a sky full of stars and wake up to the sounds of the jungle! More info HERE!
#2. GLASS 20.87
Ok, we’ve never been, but we would LOVE to go. While you may not be able to get in this Valentine’s day (their calendar seems pretty full!), this is definitely a place to add to your bucket list. 360 views of the jungle on what looks like pristine, secluded jungle property. And it’s just 20 minutes from Puerto Morelos! Check out their Facebook page HERE!
#3. Mama LOO.MM Jungle Glamping
Love the idea of camping but lacking the gear or the motivation to set up camp, light the fire, roast hot dogs, etc? Then Mama Loo.mm is for you… It’s Glamping (Glamorous Camping!). Literally- camping without lifting a finger. They even bring you breakfast and coffee directly to your tent every morning! Learn more about this amazing experience HERE!
#4. Colibri Spa
Ok, nothing says romance like a couples massage and a soak in an outdoor tub… And as if THAT isn’t romantic enough, do it while surrounded by the jungle! A cool breeze, bird song, and a breathtaking view. Sounds like a great way to spend Valentine’s Day? Then check out Colibri Spa. View their website HERE.
Are you single and looking to mingle this Valentine’s Day?!
If so, check out the event being held by MyTrishAdvisor and My Paradise Beach Club! It will be a singles mixer. Who knows, maybe you’ll meet your Valentine!? View the details HERE.
Interested in learning more?!
Wanna learn more about local traditions and the annual Collective Wedding? Check out our blog post from 2022 HERE! Also be sure to follow us on Puerto Morelos Life for more Valentine’s Day happenings in our amazing community!
FELIZ DIA DEL AMOR Y AMISTAD!
Kim & Gabriel